Day 1 of the GARP Virtual Risk Convention will feature 7+ sessions, tailored specifically for professionals managing sustainability and climate-related risks for their organizations, and those interested in deepening their understanding.
Climate risk looms large among developing risks, and more risk managers are becoming responsible for incorporating its impact into their daily work. Take advantage of this opportunity to delve into these crucial, timely topics, while engaging with 500+ of your peers during this dynamic, 3-day event.
- Learn from experts as they discuss the scope of climate disruption on firms.
- Take part in a scenario analysis game dedicated to identifying, quantifying, and mitigating the impact of climate-related physical risks.
- Find out about the energy industry’s capacity for adapting and transforming beyond fossil fuels.
Key Thought Leaders Include:
- Shannon Thomas Carroll, Director of Global Environmental Sustainability, AT&T Corporate External Affairs
- Wai-Shin Chan, Global Head, Client Change Centre of Excellence, Co-Head ESG Research, HSBC HK
- Vicky Cheng, Head of Government and Regulatory Affairs, Asia Pacific, Bloomberg L.P
- Rowan Douglas, Head of Climate and Resilience Hub, Willis Towers Watson
- Novera Khan, Chief Risk Officer, Uniper
- Bob Litterman, Chairman of the CFTC Climate-related Market Risk Subcommittee, and Chairman of the Risk Committee, Kepos Capital
- Rebecca Mikula-Wright, Executive Director, Asia Investor Group on Climate Change
- Phillip North, Vice President, Global Risk Management at AES
- David Parham, Director of Research, Projects, Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB)
- Dr. Nicola Ranger, Deputy Director and Head of Climate and Environmental Risks, Oxford Sustainable Development Programme
- Nina Seega, Research Director for Sustainable Finance, Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership (CISL)
Register now for the GARP Virtual Risk Convention with the promo code “Climate21” to save 10% off the current rate.
Staying Ahead of the Climate Risk Curve with the SCR
In this webcast we will discuss how the SCR Certificate was created based on the most current thinking on climate risk and sustainability.
Climate Risk Management Begins to Drive Investment Decisions
Investing in resilience is not only imperative to addressing climate change; emerging research is starting to show that doing so
Our Sustainability and Climate Risk CertificateWe’ve designed our sustainability and climate risk certificate to help risk professionals prepare for change, then set and manage standards for years to come. REGISTER NOW
We are a not-for-profit organization and the leading globally recognized membership association for risk managers.